PSVBA welcomes new and beginning volleyball players to our PSVBA Littles skill development program. This skills program is ideal for ages 8 to 12 wanting to learn the fundamentals of volleyball!
Our PS Littles program consists of skill development sessions, held on Fridays, from 5:30 to 7 pm.
- September Littles program is (4) sessions (Sep 10, 17, 24, Oct 1)
- October Littles program is (4) sessions (Oct 8, 15, 22, 29)
- November-December Littles program is (6) sessions (Nov 5, 12, 19, Dec 3, 10, 17)
All sessions will be at our private PSVBA Flagship volleyball training facility in Fife! (4918 – 20th Street E, Suite B, Fife, WA 98424). We are located behind the Foothills Family Furniture Store – you will need to drive to the back of the building.
Our camp will feature some of PSVBA’s experienced and skillful coaches in Jordyn Seelye and Kimiko Shadle! Our accomplished PSVBA coaches will demonstrate proper movement patterns and mechanics of volleyball and provide participants with countless repetitions and feedback in a fun and positive environment!
- The cost of our Sep/Oct Littles program is $100 for (4) sessions.
- The cost of our Nov-Dec Littles program is $150 for (6) sessions.