Looking to Participate?
Looking to participate in a sport that requires skill, strength, strategic thinking and the desire to play as part of a team? Whatever level you play at, volleyball can enhance your life, improving fitness, strength and coordination.
Whether you are looking to play casually in our recreational league or competitively with one of our club teams, you’ll find our organization to be a great place to learn new skills and meet new friends.
10 REASONS TO PICK PSVBA
- Coaching! – You just can’t beat us when it comes to qualified, experienced, successful and effective coaching.
- Competitive Teams! Top to bottom, one of the very best clubs you will find in the entire Puget Sound Region! Clearly the top ranked junior club in Washington State over the most recent 5-year span!
- Exposure! Our teams travel and compete at very high-level tournaments that are highly attended by college coaches!
- Recruiting! We have a proven, dedicated staff of coaches that have a network of college contacts and are very instrumental at helping players get recruited at the college level!
- Facilities! Our club is one of the few clubs that own a private training facility. On top of that we have great partnerships with neighboring private & public-school gyms – so our teams are practicing and training in some of the best facilities you’ll find in the region.
- Skills Training! Positional specific training will assure you get good instruction on technique for your specific position.
- Strength and Jump Training! Targeted weight and plyometric training will assure you jump to your highest potential!
- Conditioning! You will become a better, well-rounded athlete as a result of strength and conditioning training.
- Experience! Our club has been at the top of the region for over 30 years and counting!
- Leadership! You are in great hands under an organization that prides itself on professional conduct and great decision making, keeping the players, coaches, teams and club’s best interest at the foremost!